Create the repositories necessary for shared Aries libraries.
Each repo should contain a README.md explaining the purpose of the repo, and other open source scaffolding (license, maintainers, etc).
Repositories we will create:
- aries-ams: containing a generic interface for all wallet plugins (based on RFC 50 as implemented in the Indy wallet)
- aries-ams-postgres: containing the postgres wallet plugin
- aries-ams-sqlite: containing the sqlite wallet plugin
- aries-core: containing pack/unpack,
- aries-dri (data registry interface)
- Migration of code will be tracked in a separate issue. We won't worry about moving the Git history, as it is available in the Indy-SDK repo.
- CI / CD for the new repos will be managed as separate issues after they are moved into the official GitHub org.