Affects both master and 1.4 branches in fabric-test.
Impact: the fabric-test verify job (smoke test suite) and daily test suite.
Below is the set of changes I believe are required.
For the tools/NL/:
- gen_configtx_cfg.sh: Add 'OrdererMSP.orderer' to the Writers policy, based on explanation given in FAB-16796 (which is in effect a bug in the test config).
- gen_crypto_cfg.sh: Set EnableNodeOUs: true
- templates/configtx.yaml: add OrdererMSP.orderer to Writers policy
- testdata/smoke-network-spec.yml (as part of
FAB-16977): enable Node OUs
For current k8s systest suites which use operator:
- tools/PTE/CITest/k8s_testsuite/networkSpecFiles/<all networkspec files> : enable Node OUs