Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:INDY 18.01: Stability+, Sprint 18.02 Stability, Sprint 18.03 Stability, DKMS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup pool of 5 node.
2. Send NYM transaction to check that pool works.
3. Stop indy-node on node 1.
4. Send NYM transaction to check that pool still works.
5. Stop indy-node on node 2.
6. Send NYM transaction to check that there is no consensus.
7. Stop indy-node on node 3, send NYM transaction to check that there is no consensus.
8. One by one start services on nodes 1 - 3 (order doesn't matter), send NYM transaction after each node connection.
=> indy-node is running on each node, but transactions are not written.
9. Restart indy-node on each node and send NYM transaction.
Pool can reach consensus only after restarting of all nodes.
Pool should reach consensus when n-f nodes are working.
After stopping of 2 nodes instead of 3, all works correctly.
It doesn't matter, which nodes are stopped. In case of stopping nodes 3 - 5, behavior is the same.