indy-node 1.2.50 -> 1.3.52 -> 1.3.55 (like STN pool)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup the pool with 1.2.50 version.
2. One one of the nodes change deb https://repo.sovrin.org/deb xenial rc to master in /etc/apt/sources.list (it is necessary to get not upgraded node like in
3. Send simultaneous POOL_UPGRADE to 1.3.52 version for all nodes.
=> One of the nodes was not upgraded, pool is broken.
4. Upgrade not upgraded node manually to the version 1.3.52, send several transactions.
=> Pool still doesn't work, transactions were not written.
5. One-by-one upgrade nodes manually (due to problem with upgrade
=> Pool wrote transactions after upgrade of two nodes. After upgrade of the rest nodes pool stopped writing transactions.
6. Restart the pool.
7. Try to write some transactions.
After manual upgrade and restart the pool only one transaction was written. After that pool stopped writing.
Pool should work.
Pool works if manual upgrade (at least nodes stopping and starting) will be simultaneous for all nodes.