Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.4
Sprint:EV 18.09 Stability-RocksDB, EV 18.10 Stability and VC
Size: S (PoA)
In scope of this ticket fix the following issues in the current logic of catch-up:
- Execution of 3PC-batch after catch-up in case it was applied before catch-up and then reverted at catch-up start.
- Absence of removal of PrePrepares from Replica.stashingWhileCatchingUp.
- If catch-up is in progress and some ledger catch-up has not been started yet then the node does not respond older LedgerStatuses for this ledger with ConsistencyProofs until it starts catch-up of this ledger.
- Different quorums for not newer LedgerStatuses and none-proofs which actually mean the same.
- Mode.syncing is used instead of Mode.discovering.
- Wrong log message on reaching the quorum of none-proofs in LedgerManager.canProcessConsistencyProof.