Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6.73
Sprint:EV 18.17 Service Pack
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Restore pool from backup with large ledger (1,340,000 txns), keep one node clear (Node24 in attached logs).
2. Start the pool exclude clear node.
3. Initialize clear node and start it.
=> Domain ledger of clear node is 30txns.
4. Wait several hours.
Clear node still has 30 txns in domain ledger, following messages appear in logs of the rest nodes:
Clear node should complete catch up.
- Pool restore was performed not quite right. Nodes 15, 18 and 25 were not started with the rest ones. 15 and 18 were started later (after steps to reproduce), 25 was not started at all.
- The same behavior for 730K txns in the ledger, when all nodes were restored correctly.
To get logs, run following command on log processor machine:
aws s3 cp --recursive s3://qanodelogs/indy-1595/ /home/ev/logs/indy-1595/