Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install pool of 25 nodes.
2. Disable view changes and enable metrics.
3. Run load test ~100 NYMs/sec.
4. Stop the backup primary (1 instance for example) after 30 minutes.
5. Wait another 30 minutes and check throughput and latency metrics.
Throughput is degraded and latency is dramatically increased if backup primary is stopped.
Throughput and latency should be about the same with backup primary stopped.
- relates to
INDY-1572 Explore memory leaks when a primary on one of backup instances is stopped