Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.6.78
As a trustee of an Indy Network, the network should require other trustees to sign administrative transactions I want to sponsor so that I am confident that no single trustee can abuse the network.
- All transactions that require a trustee role should require multiple trustee signatures. Specifically:
- Add a trustee
- Remove a trustee
- Add a steward
- Revoke the role of steward
- Demote a consensus node
- Send an upgrade transaction to the ledger
- The number of signatures required should be specified on the configuration ledger
- Create a Plan of Attack for how we would address this problem.
- Create a HIPE describing how we want to handle trustee permissions.
- Create an Epic and issues for doing the work.
- In the future, it would be useful to specify the number of signatures as a ratio of total trustees, but this is not required for this story. (Depends on INDY-1594)