Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
As of now, we have the next dependency building procedure for sovrin and indy-node packages:
- DEPS list in node_control_tool source code file
- PACKAGES_TO_HOLD list also located in node_control_tool source file
- Calculating deps list for current installed package (upgrade_entry)
- Using calculating deps and deps from source's code list as a filter for recursive dep list building.
There is 2 main problems for this approach:
- Manually hardcoded list of DEPS in source code. Upgrade procedure is performed by previous version of upgraded package. In this case there is no any way to add new deps into source code list (DEPS list)
- Deps tree, performed by using calculated dep list as a filter do not taking into account holded packages. Holded packages must be included into deps list
- Use new version of upgrade_entry's package and build all dependency tree for it.
- Get all holded package for current environment
- Get versions from calculated whole dep list for packages which in holded lists.