- Cache schema definitions and credential definitions so that a ledger read is not required in order to generate a proof.
- The cached definitions should be refreshed monthly so that they are available when required.
- The length of time for the cache to be refreshed should be configurable.
- There should be an API call to force a cache refresh.
- If a generated proof is found to be invalid, the cached definitions should be refreshed before the proof is re-generated.
- If the cached definitions are out-of-date, the generated proof will fail.
- Sending a proof should take less than 2 seconds.